      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: sandman7ca2002@...
      Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:07:36 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] Secret Recipe.

      So I stumbled on the French version of Secret Recipe by Morinaga Milk on Amazon.fr.

      I picked it up as I hadn't really heard much about it.

      I liked it in general, but the character of Wakatsuki got on my nerves a bit. She felt a little too over the top sometimes and a little too clueless at times.

      But in general not bad. I wouldn't call it her best work, but not bad.

      I'll probably buy volume 2 when it comes out, just to find out where it goes from here.

      Marc M.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPad

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic