      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: pretty.cure@...
      Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 07:26:24 +0800
      Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Important Announcement Re: Yuricon & ALC Publisihing

      Holds and hugs Erika softly and gently.

      I'm so sorry ... but Love you always..and wish you all the best... Don't stop talking to us..okay, Dear?

      *snuggles some more*

      Kumi.

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:23 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      13 years is a long time to fail at building sustainable business. ^_^;

      http://okazu.yuricon.com/2013/03/18/hard-decisions/

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
          Yuricon-digest@yahoogroups.com
          Yuricon-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic