297822013 "Yuri Needs"

    Feb 19, 2013
      In one of my whimsical moods, I wrote up a list of 4 things that Yuri "needs" as the genre moves forward.

      Thanks to the talented and kind Komatsu-san I have been able to reach well into the Japanese fandom with a lovely translation into Japanese...and with some support from Fujieda-sensei, this has become my most-retweeted post ever. ^_^

      I hope you'll also indulge me as I look into the future of Yuri as a genre and see what we "need." Of course, your ideas are always welcome in the comments section or here. ^_^