29778Re: Bodacious Space Pirates

  • nytestorms2000
    Feb 18, 2013
      I swear I'm not trying to bring up a dead thread, but this happens to be exactly what I need to ask. As a result of a challenge you sent out to us all to support Yuri, I've been subscribed to Crunchyroll for a few months now. I've seen mention of them streaming it, but I've only seen it streamed in Japanese. I don't mind reading the subtitles, though with my horrible vision is difficult at times. Do thy stream it in English? If so, how would I be able to see it that way?

      Thanks :)