29771Re: [Yuricon] Lesbian sci-fi animation "Strange Frame - Love and Sax"

  • Rinu Cz
    Feb 11, 2013
      Hi,

      When I heard about this movie for the first time, I was so excited! It
      marked almost all things I ever wanted from queer movie. Sci-fi,
      people of colour don't create just a nice landscape and it looked like
      a central story isn't coming of age or similar overused themes. Yay!
      And it has so many actors I'm fond of (e.g. Claudia Christian, Juliet
      Landau).

      Thanks for pointing out Distrify and well, it was actually released.
      :) I knew that wolfeondemand planned to release it. Hmm, now let me
      see how these Internets work and cancel any scheduled meetings...

      Rinu