29763Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

  • Carmie Lising
    Feb 6, 2013

      I have that as part of my collection, I say go buy it and I swear (and I don't really swear that often...) you WON'T regret it :)

      From: annelise vlacich <tbslo0vex3@...>
      To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 9:21 PM
      Subject: RE: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?

      It's not like that :) It's a beautiful story, but I don't want to give away too much.
      -
      Annelise
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com From: pretty.cure@... Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:43:13 +0800 Subject: Re: [Yuricon] What does *your* Top Ten Yuri List for 2012 look like?
      Sorry to pop in like this again...And while I do LOVE Milk Morinaga's stuff...I have a concern..and I hope I don't offend anyone by bringing it up. *^^*

       But I just got my copy of Girlfriends Collection vol 1 from my local Kino...and was enjoying it greatly..until near the end of volume one.

      Mariko said she went all the way with her boyfriend so she could be like Akiko.  It kind of...ruined the story for me at this point.   It almost feels like it's going down a Nana route or a road some other shows have, where it features the girls sleeping with various guys to prove ...well prove something.

      I enjoyed Volume 1 greatly, and was planning to buy volume 2, but am now afraid to get it, in case it just turns into a "Let's prove we love one another by sleeping with guys"  campaign. :(  Can anyone tell me if I've gotten the wrong idea...if so I would really be happy to hear that.

      Again..sorry for this mail..and hope I didn't upset - I know Milk-san is very well known, and I do love her manga...but this story..just scared me a bit.  Any advice or heads up on this story?

      Kumiko.

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic