29640JManga Tears of Thorn is available

  • mara_papimer
    Oct 18, 2012
      Hey, a sequel (of sorts) to Sky-colored Girlfriend is out on JManga. This follows the unlucky best friend from the first volume Maki and we follow her whole life of missed opportunities to find love until she finally takes some initiative and actually acts on her feelings.

      Very nice, if sappy, Yuri romance manga I highly recommend it.

      Also in the authors notes they mention how they are more into elementary and middle-school girls so it was hard for them to make a story about collage girls! Lol! How very nice of them to try so hard with something unfamiliar as it genuinely turned out very well.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic