29622RE: [Yuricon] Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!

    Oct 4, 2012

      > To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adam@...
      > Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:31:41 +0100
      > Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Street date today: Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1!
      >
      > On Tue, 02 Oct 2012 20:57:54 -0000, "EricaF"
      > <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hitting shelves and shipping companies near you today: Morinaga
      > > Milk's Girl Friends, Volume 1
      >
      > My copy just arrived. I am making my happy face.
      >
      > (I have a feeling the translation feels slightly more natural than
      > JManga's, but I've not read the whole thing or compared the two yet.
      > For all I know they're using the same script. ;)

      It's not the same script. Seven Seas used Ana Moreno, who did Strawberry Panic for them, and JManga used we don't know who, but I think I can guess. The comments on the first few pages of the JManga version were instrumental in ALC being asked to do localization for JManga. ^_^