29565Re: [Yuricon] "Yuri Hime Selection" comic free to read on Nico Nico Douga

  • Jo Wagner
    Aug 5, 2012
      Unfortunately, the link provided will not actually load due to the book having been taken down.  Furthermore, searching their site for 百合姫 does not provide anything to read beyond one Yuru Yuri magazine article? There's also nothing in their recent news about Yuri Hime. Also I went through the most recent five pages of Shonen, Seinen, Shoujo and other manga it wasn't listed. Bummer.

      ~Rei

      "When will our consciences grow so tender that we will act to prevent human misery rather than avenge it?" ~Eleanor Roosevelt

      On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Fun news!

      Comic Yuri Hime has put their next "Yuri Hime Selection" online on Nico Nico Douga for free.

      http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/watch/bk1826

      You will need to have an account on NND (and while I believe that even if you can't read Japanese, Google translate and some common sense should allow you to figure out the registration process, here is a link to teach you how to register: http://asiajin.com/blog/2008/09/14/english-guide-for-nico-nico-douga-part-1-how-to-register/ ) This is a Japanese site and they are Japanese magazines, so please assume that they are in Japanese.

      A number of Japanese publishers are putting special issues online at Nico Nico Douga, so once you get used to the site, check around for more content. It's pretty cool. ^_^