29338Re: Yuri-Rei is out

  • mara_papimer
    Apr 17 2:44 PM
      I am extremely flattered. Firstly that you said you would like a review. Also that you think my Japanese is good enough that it would take less than 9 months to get a decent handle on the plot.

      Also while there is nothing racy on the box as far as we can tell online it is still an adult game and so will have a large holographic '18' sticker on the box (odds are the side). Don't know if any country has so strict customs that a sticker like that would make them nervous but it is best to know.

      > It probably does not need to be said, but I'll say it anyway - when you're done playing this, I'd love to have a review for Okazu. ^_^

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer" <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sadly my copy while in transit has yet to reach me so I cannot tell you if the box has anything compromising on the back.
      > >
      > > Thank you for the Pixiv page, that should be interesting.
      > >
      > > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hello,
      > > >
      > > > thank you very much for the reminder. ^^
      > > >
      > > > I found the artist's homepage:
      > > > http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020
      > > >
      > > > I'll get my copy via proxy from getchu ( because of the extra cd and
      > > > card they offer ) - hopefully.
      > > > I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?
      > > >
      > > > Thank you very much,
      > > >
      > > > BlackSkaven

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic