29331Re: [Yuricon] Re: Yuri-Rei is out

  • Kumiko Yamazaki
    Apr 13, 2012
      Dear all...

      I'm tempted to order myself..but being in Malaysia, I really need to hear if there's anything norty on the back cover. XD

      BTW...I love the artist's version of Iori Minase. *_* Siiiiggghhhh

      On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
      Sadly my copy while in transit has yet to reach me so I cannot tell you if the box has anything compromising on the back.

      Thank you for the Pixiv page, that should be interesting.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, BlackSkaven <BlackSkaven@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > thank you very much for the reminder. ^^
      > I found the artist's homepage:
      > http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020
      > I'll get my copy via proxy from getchu ( because of the extra cd and
      > card they offer ) - hopefully.
      > I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?
      > Thank you very much,
      > BlackSkaven
      > Am 03.04.2012 20:43, schrieb mara_papimer:
      > > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
      > >
      > > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
      > >
      > > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
      > >
      > > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:

      "She's so many women
      He can't find the one who was his friend
      He's hanging on to half her heart
      He can't have the restless part
      So he tells her to hasten down the wind"

      - The Late Great, Warren Zevon.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic