29328Re: [Yuricon] Yuri-Rei is out

  • BlackSkaven
    Apr 13, 2012
      Hello,

      thank you very much for the reminder. ^^

      I found the artist's homepage:
      http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5020

      I'll get my copy via proxy from getchu ( because of the extra cd and
      card they offer ) - hopefully.
      I wonder about the packaging / manual though. Any risky images?

      Thank you very much,

      BlackSkaven

      Am 03.04.2012 20:43, schrieb mara_papimer:
      > A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.
      >
      > Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.
      >
      > http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm
      >
      > My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic