29310Yuri-Rei is out

  • mara_papimer
    Apr 3, 2012
      A bit late but was busy. Just thought I would shout out that Yuri-Rei is out now for those like me who forgot towards the end of March.

      Looking at the homepage there is a bit more info there but the most interesting thing is that now all the characters have two voice samples to listen to.

      http://www.liar.co.jp/yuritop.htm

      My copy is being held up due to circumstances in Japan with my supplier so I am sorry that right now I cannot give a link to anyone as import sites I know of do not seem to have them stocked.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic