29156Re: Fate/Zero

  • mara_papimer
    Dec 5, 2011
      There should be a cheaper release I don't know if it will have English subtitles though.

      This is what Ufotable have done before though with their previous work Garden of Sinners. It too was released in DVD and then in BlueRay.

      My advice would be to save up and buy the blueray as it will be worth it if you have seen the extras and if you also look bay at Garden of Sinners buying the blue ray box will cost as much as buying all the DVD's individually.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Candy" <sailor_mars_cf@...> wrote:

      > News is aniplex is importing the 13 episode 5 blu ray japanese set for their american release for about 400 bucks... X_x Why is it that Japanese blu rays and general entertainment is so expensive there and will Aniplex release a 'cheaper' version state side of the blu rays?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic