29126Re: [Yuricon] Re: What's the big deal about Sailor Moon?

  • Grisznak
    Nov 16, 2011
      OK, I just have to say that Erica was right. Why? Just two days before polish TV channel TV4 announced that they'll airing Sailor Moon since 1st of Decemeber. Yes, ten years passed since Sailor Moon was aired for the last time here. And now we have here it back! We're fourth country in Europe (after Italy, Albania and Portugal) where Sailor Moon will return.
      I just finished writing bir article about Sailor Moon for polish manga/anime magazine "Otaku" and I'm preparing a questions for an interview with TV4 representetive. Damn, I feel almost ten years younger now!

      2011/11/10 EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>

      Quick followup - a Japanese friend of mine, (in conversation, unprompted) just sent me this tweet: "Many Japanese teens still love Sailor moon so much."

      So, yes, it's still relevant there, as well. ^_^

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic