      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: endlessdreamer13@...
      Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:04:52 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] Aoi Hana

      I was at the Small Press Expo this past weekend (got myself an awesome copy of Wandering Son-- wonderful translation). Anyway, I asked the people there if they had considered licensing Aoi Hana and they said that it was possible in the future.

      Nothing definite, but it's still nice to know it's possible.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic