29068Re: don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

  • mara_papimer
    Sep 13, 2011
      Sorry to sound pompous but Katahana is just a boring VN. What makes a good VN is the same set of things that makes a good regular novel. Everything else (pictures, sound, music) is just dressing to enhance the writing. Without a good piece of writing underneath all of that you are just being forced to endure a bad book while some psychopath plays a mix CD at you.

      On the subject of a guest review I believe I did send in a possible guest review of this. However I employ Erica not to use the final draft I sent in as it is clumsy and dull upon my later re-reading.

      If that entry managed to pass Erica buy without notice then if I could please request permission to send in a guest review of 'don't take it personally' that does not suck?