29065Re: [Yuricon] Re: don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

  • Adam Jones
    Sep 13, 2011
      On 13-Sep-2011 09:59 -0000, EricaF wrote:
      > The plot description sounds kind of creepy to me. Was the story creepy or was it just a poorly worded description?

      Modulo an entirely avoidable student/teacher romance arc, no, it wasn't
      creepy. Mostly it was pretty cute (in an endearing rather than cloying
      sense).

      It did somewhat suffer from the common (and probably inevitable) VN
      problem of not being able to avoid doing stupid things at certain points
      of the story even if you as the player know better, but that's pretty
      much inherent to the medium.
      .oO("+++ATH0" )
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic