29062Re: don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

  • mara_papimer
    Sep 12, 2011
      Then I must ask the obvious questions for someone who has finished one reading:

      1)
      Did you find Kendell hilariously quirky or irritating?

      2)
      How freaking cool is Akira's mom? (the one we actually see)

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Candy" <sailor_mars_cf@...> wrote:

      > actually played through once so far and it's a very interesting story. Once I started playing I couldn't stop and I think I may have gotten the good/ok ending and accepted taking my one student out for lunch. It definitely makes you think about social networking and privacy and how things like facebook are changing how we view privacy or at least it did for me.
      >
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@> wrote:
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic