29060Re: don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

  • Candy
    Sep 11, 2011
      actually played through once so far and it's a very interesting story. Once I started playing I couldn't stop and I think I may have gotten the good/ok ending and accepted taking my one student out for lunch. It definitely makes you think about social networking and privacy and how things like facebook are changing how we view privacy or at least it did for me.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Carmen DiProspero <cjd207@...> wrote:

      > Thanx. I'm going to check this out. This looks pretty cool!
      >
      > Carmen ^_^

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic