      From: mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...>
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2011 7:18 AM
      Subject: [Yuricon] don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story

      A travesty that I have yet to post something about this so everyone can get this game for free.

      you can find it here: http://www.scoutshonour.com/donttakeitpersonallybabeitjustaintyourstory/

      "...set in a prestigious private high school, and on the social networks of 2027.

      Seven students, three endings, one eavesdropping teacher. A full length visual novel about the erosion of privacy, gay drama, young sexuality, and the perils of modern online life for a high school literature class. "

      Christine Love the creator also made digital a love story and both games can be found from her blog which is itself interesting.

      http://blog.scoutshonour.com/

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic