29037Re: Utena set 3

    Aug 17, 2011
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Candy" <sailor_mars_cf@...> wrote:
      > I noticed it also has the movie in it. Here I was hoping for a blue ray release of at least the movie (I think it would transfer well unlike the series). I guess I can't blame them for bundling it with the set and upping the price a bit.

      That was the first thing I asked them, when they announced the license - were we going to get the movie in Blu-Ray? Regretfully they said no. I wish they hadn't bundled the movie though, as I have at several copies of it already and they weren't adding anything new. Oh well.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic