29005maria Sama Ga Miteru live action sold out. At least at the one store.

  • sandman7ca2002
    Jul 29, 2011
      My brother is coming back from Japan for a visit. He called to ask if I wanted anything and I told him I wanted the live action Maria sama movie.

      My niece went this week to try and pick up a copy, and the store told her it was sold out from the pre-orders.

      Man, I didn't see that coming. I thought it would be popular, but to sell out the first week is pretty neat.

      The store owner said he was getting more, so hopefully she'll be able to pick one up before they come over. I'd sure like to see it now, knowing it was that popular. ;P

      Plus it will save me shipping and handling. :)

      Let you know if it goes well.

      Marc M.