28993Re: custom made Utena Ring for auction *

  • Rei Shaw
    Jul 26, 2011
      crap forgot to include link the link

      http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260822910290&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

      On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Rei Shaw <rei.shaw@...> wrote:
      Many years ago I comissioned the creation of a custom Utena ring from a proffesional jewler it was to be a gift to my then girlfriend for Christmas, we broke up before the ring was completed and ever since it's been in my possesion. there is some slight tarnishing of the metal from years of neglect but over all it's in great shape... I don't know the exact ring size or metalurgical composition, though I estimate the ring size to be about 10 3/4.

      Since it's a custom item and not official I have no idea what value it might hold so I've put it up with no minum bid... I hope it's worth something to somebody.

      If you're thinking of cosplaying Utena or another duelist please check it out.

      I know an official one is coming for people who order the three new DVD sets but maybe someone wants this one.

      Anyway thank-you.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic