28969IDOLMaster on Crunchyroll

    Jul 23, 2011
      There's a pretty popular game franchise for IDOLMaster and one of the most popular features (or so I infer from the massive amounts of doujinshi on the topic) is the implicit Yuri between some of the characters.

      And yet, when the anime was made they left that out. :-(

      I notice that this seems to be relatively standard practice when games are translated to anime. I know why, but it annoys me anyway. ^_^

      Anyway, if you want to watch IDOLMaster and see if you can figure out what the fans in Japan see by way of Yuri pairings, it's on Crunchyroll, too.

      As far as I can tell, it's a story about a bunch of girls who want to make it as pop idols. There's one guy, so it feels very Sakura Taisen/ Sakura Wars, without the steam mecha.