28966Re: [Yuricon] Yuricon Mailing List Policy - Please Read

  • Delicious Vodka DeBlair
    Jul 22, 2011
      I'm neither arguing or contesting your ethics, I'm an artist my self, and would some day hope to market my own anime.

      I just don't know any way to buy something I have no way of finding for sale.

      Also, Crunchyroll is not always a reliable resource for the series I hope to see.

      I would wish there were a subscriber service which provided this. Even though I have Netflix and this is a subscriber service, they too fall short on the series and episodes I would hope to see.

      One day I hope to contribute to these companies and independent artists who produce the works I enjoy watching, but first I have to know how to contact them and secondly since many of them do not sub or dub their own works and I don't speak Japanese, its pointless for me to watch something I have no hopes of understanding...

      I would be willing to pay extra if they subbed or dubbed their works and made them available in my market, but until that happens, I'm supposed to just live without????

      "I gotta feed my addiction". [cold sweats, tremors and eyes bugging out every minute I go without Yuri]

      I keep an updated list, and in time, when I have the money, I will generously donate...

      Again [repeating my self] I don't just say that to make myself feel good or to impress anybody. I say it because as a fellow artists, I would want my own work honored in the same manner.

      With all sincerity,
      Delicious Vodka DeBlair