28944Re: [Yuricon] Re: The secret gift for pre-ordering all three Utena boxsets is revealed!

  • JoSelle Vanderhooft
    Jul 1 6:18 PM
      I wasn't even aware that the other two sets had opened for preorders...ah, well. :(

      On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:10 PM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      You had to have *pre*-ordered all three sets. They announced that pre-orderers would get a cool something when they announce the pre-order of the first set.

      --
      Author, poet, and editor:
      Latest publication: Steam-Powered: Lesbian Steampunk Stories
      (http://tinyurl.com/steampoweredbook)

      For more information visit http://www.joselle-vanderhooft.com, JoSelle's Official Site

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic