28926Please read: Manga Self-Defense 101

    Jun 26, 2011
      Hi all -

      I don't know if you've heard yet, about the guy who was detained coming back to the US from Canada, because of manga/doujinshi that he had on his laptop...but you should.

      I've written an article that discusses why this case is so very important for all of us - and what we can do as intelligent humans to be smart and safe.

      http://okazu.blogspot.com/2011/06/manga-self-defense-101.html

      This not off=topic asYuri and BL are especially prone to these kinds of misunderstandings/prejudices.

      I hope you will all read this, and consider helping the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund in defending this person - it could well be any of us.