28731Re: [Yuricon] Re: Nozomi/RightStuf Announces the 1st Revolutionary Girl Utena Box Set

  • Rei Shaw
    Mar 17, 2011
      I've never seen the musicals in full (and I'm a sucker for musicals in general and anime based musicals in particular have tons of the Sailor Moon and Sakura Taisen ones) the only copy I saw was obviously abridged with title cards explaining what happened between the musical numbers.

      On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 9:02 PM, shenotski <isaacfrankfischer@...> wrote:

      Let see if they got anything like the extras on the 10th aniversary disk this should be quite the treat. From my set what i can remember is every disk had links right to the duels. The live action theater, interviews with the creator and voice actors.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic