28728Re: Nozomi/RightStuf Announces the 1st Revolutionary Girl Utena Box Set

    Mar 17, 2011
      > Let see if they got anything like the extras on the 10th aniversary disk this
      > should be quite the treat. From my set what i can remember is every disk had
      > links right to the duels. The live action theater, interviews with the creator
      > and voice actors.

      Looks like we're getting it all. ^_^

      From the press release:

      DVD Features:
      Scene access, remastered video from the recent Japanese DVD re-release, Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo audio for English and Japanese dialogue, new Dolby 5.1 audio for Japanese dialogue, English subtitles and English on-screen translations. PLUS: Clean opening, clean closing, live-action video for opening single, TV spot for opening single, and TV spots for the Japanese remastered DVD release. AND: A book featuring content from the recent, limited-edition Japanese DVD box set, including episode commentary, a discussion of the updated audio and video, discussions about the series' opening and closing sequences, and production notes from the Japanese laser disc release (part 1).
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic