28727Re: Nozomi/RightStuf Announces the 1st Revolutionary Girl Utena Box Set

  • shenotski
    Mar 16, 2011
      Let see if they got anything like the extras on the 10th aniversary disk this should be quite the treat. From my set what i can remember is every disk had links right to the duels. The live action theater, interviews with the creator and voice actors.

      > That seems quite reasonable an explanation.
      >
      > I would also like to see the movie at Blu-Ray quality, but I recently re-watched it and found it held up really well. Perhaps the issue is the same.
      >
      > In any case, TRSI was pretty convinced at the time that no BD for the movie would be forthcoming.

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic