28549Re: DMP and Yuri

    Oct 31, 2010
      I have never heard of this series and know nothing about it, but I present for your edification, the list of tags that it had gathered on Baka-Updates:

      All Boys School Androphobia Boarding School Crossdressing Gag LGBT Character in a Non-Yaoi/Yuri Manga Manly/Handsome Female Rich kids Sadist Short Boy

      I call your attention to Rich Kids and Sadist and let you decide for yourself.

      My mind immediately leaps to this is a Boy's School version of Maria+Holic, with the same hatred of women and desire to torture a young lesbian as "comedy" at the heart of it.

      It sounds to me (based on just on nothing but my gut) utterly dire. I'm sorry, too, because I respect DMP, but blecch.

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "puyopop34" <darkchibi07@...> wrote:
      > That is one of the most rage-inducing premises I have ever heard. Ugh!!!!
      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Lyn" <lynmarenjensen@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Just in case this hasn't already been posted here: DMP will be getting into yuri with "Hanou Gakuen Misoragumi," about a girl who has feelings for other girls so, to keep her away from girls, her family sends her to a boys' school.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic