      Von: EricaF <anilesbocon01@...>
      An: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Gesendet: Donnerstag, den 30. September 2010, 16:24:00 Uhr
      Betreff: [Yuricon] Celebrate the Freedom to Read - Free Yuri Manga for Your Library from ALC

      To celebrate "Banned Books Week," ALC Publishing is offering a *free* copy of any or all of the books in our catalog to your local library.

      Have your *library* email us at anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com with the subject line "BBW Book Request". (We will only reply to official library requests.)

      Put Shoujoai ni Bouken, WORKS, Yuri Monogatari 3, 4, 5 or 6 on your library shelves and celebrate the freedom to read whatever *you* want.

      This offer will remain open to libraries until Sunday, October 3 or we run out of a book, whichever comes first. ^_^