28477Read Yuri Manga in Public Day photos!

    Aug 28, 2010
      This first picture is a completely staged, random group of strangers all reading Yuri manga from ALC Publishing. ^_^

      http://www.twitpic.com/2j18iy

      This is me, reading "Lesbian Shoujoai," Volume 2, by Senno Knife.

      http://www.twitpic.com/2j195r (I'm not leering, I'm laughing because of the exceedingly pornographic page I opened up to.)

      And yesterday, while waiting for the folks I was having dinner with, I sat in public on a New York Street reading K-ON!, Volume 2 - and laughing out loud.

      I almost always carry a light novel or a manga with me, so I'm often in public reading comics. :)

      Happy Read Comics in Public Day - and happy birthday to the late, great Jack Kirby.