      To: yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      From: catchperfect@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 12:38:50 -0700
      Subject: [Yuricon] yuri manga archive?

      hello yuri manga fans,

      i thought to pose this question here but maybe i should ask a reference librarian? i am aware there are various manga collections and archives held in japan as well as some in the united states, like oregon state or ohio state's cartoon library. but i am interested to know if there are holdings just for yuri manga -- and if not, why not? i am also interested in cataloging yuri manga in some fashion...it's a project i'm interested in tackling if no one else is.

      anyway, i would love to know your thoughts and suggestions on any yuri manga archives.
      thanks!

      grace
      http://www.twitter.com/hoodedzippy