28308RE: [Yuricon] Re: Which series really needs Yuri?

  • Elwin Coldiron
    Jun 8, 2010
      I really think Hellsing should have yuri.  If she can get over her hatred of vampires, I'm certain that Integra and Seras would be an excellent couple.

      (of course, I'm talking about the TV Hellsing.  I think there is some yuri sub-context in the OVA - think of episodes two and four)

      "When I hear of Schrödinger's cat, I reach for my pistol."
      Stephen W. Hawking