28307Re: [Yuricon] Which series really needs Yuri?

  • Anil Dey
    Jun 8, 2010
      First, I'll pick Touhou Project which has a huge pretty much entirely female cast. Some of the character pairs have interesting dynamics which would translate well to yuri.

      I'll also pick Kaleido Star mostly because I'm a Sora/Layla shipper and I think yuri would allow even more of an overtly close connection between the two characters. They'd have to get rid of most of the ship teasing regarding other couples but I didn't like those pairings anyways so it's an improvement for me. ;-)
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic