28306Re: Which series really needs Yuri?

  • Val
    Jun 8, 2010
      Really needs Yuri? Hmmm...I don't know about really, but I think that One Piece would be a load funnier if they chucked some Yuri in. But then, there's no romance in there at all, so it might change the atmosphere a tad.

      Eh, Claymore? No. Just no.

      I completely agree that Black Lagoon could use some Yuri though. Revy and Eda, more than just vitriolic buddies...