28305Re: Which series really needs Yuri?

  • ryogahibiki99
    Jun 8, 2010
      Urusei Yatsura. I have this idea in my head of Ryuunosuke wrestling with reconciling her constant struggle to be "a real woman", and try to be more feminine, and her burning attraction to another girl be it reclusive and naive Asuka, brash and boisterous Benten, or my own favourite for her, the sweet yet short-tempered Shinobu. I'd like it to be played with a bit of a light touch, though...

      Sincerely,

      Robert Kelly
      --
      Vyo wei oh Houm va ray Vyo ei rah Je rhum Brunnen-G