28301Which series really needs Yuri?

    Jun 8, 2010
      I'm sitting here in front of a pile of about two dozen manga, and there's some really obvious trends. No one who knows me will be surprised at too many of the titles.

      But I can't help but think that Black Lagoon really needs Yuri. I mean, look how much better Gunsmith Cats Burst became when Sonoda put the Yuri in! :-) Balalaika needs a "companion." Someone mute, preferably.

      I was watching Shin Koihime Musou Tairan (on Crunchyroll, for free, legit!) and while it still it crap, once they stuck some Yuri back into it, it's suddenly less intolerable. :-)

      So - today's discussion - what series really need Yuri? Manga, anime, movie, book, whatever. (Let's face it, Charlie's Angels with Yuri would have been *so* much better!)