28272The Summer of Simoun

  • Adam Jones
    Jun 1, 2010
      Since I don't recall seeing an announcement here, and it seems pretty
      much on-topic, I thought I should post a quick announcement:

      Over at the Simoun Sibyllae community on LiveJournal, the impressively
      energetic Chibi Rachy (aka DigiExpert) has been organising the Summer of
      Simoun, running from now until the end of August.

      The idea of the project is to encourage as many fans of this wonderful
      show as possible to take part in all manner of fannish activity -
      fanfiction, fanart, cosplay, episode marathons, or just about anything
      else you can think of - in order to share the love of the series and, of
      course, to have a lot of fun in the process.

      Everyone's welcome, even if you just want to see what everyone's doing
      and maybe post a comment or two:

      (And if you've not seen the show, you're missing out on a yuri anime
      classic. The thin-pack DVD box sets are quite ludicrously cheap, so
      there's no excuse. :)
      .oO("Am I going to hell for playing air guitar on my cat?" )