28185DVD Giveaway contest

    Apr 29, 2010
      For once I have something that isn't a "get this out of my house" type contest. I have some good DVDs that need a good home.

      This contest will be wicked simple. No brain cells need apply (although they are welcome.)

      All you have to do to enter is send an email to me at anilesbocon01 at hotmail dot com with the following information:

      Subject line: DVD Giveaway

      1) Your Name
      2) Your Age (You must be 18 or over - no exceptions)
      3) Your shipping address

      I have a complete DVD set (Coyote Ragtime Show) and a single volume of Ikkitousen DD 2, straight from Media Blasters, with their compliments.

      Two winners will be picked at random. (I mean that, I'm going to put your name in a hat and draw one or something.)

      RULES:

      You've got until May 4th to get your entries in. Only one entry per person and failure to include the correct information correctly means disqualification, because crichey, I'm only asking for 4 things total and three of them are about you.

      DO NOT ENTER if you don't want one of these, duh! I want to give them away, not keep them for something else.

      By the way - I absolutely never keep any of the addresses or personal info you folks send me when I do these. There is no database. So if you have ever won something from me before, that's why I always ask for your address again.

      Okay - let's have those entries!