28164Re: Warhammer 40K yuri

  • Wunderlampe
    Apr 19, 2010
      Only read one of those, but trying to find the others. They do seem good.

      As regards the "don't ask, don't tell" - I get the feeling that's standard policy for the Imperium as a whole. That is, there's no homophobia, not for any moral reason, but because its religious fanaticism, chauvinism and paranoia has way, _way_ more important targets... That is, when you have Chaos cultists, traitor legions, the ruinous powers, tyranids, Orks, eldar and goodness knows what else to occupy your time, mere sexual orientation probably doesn't get considered much.

      I still think a "Maramite & 40K" fanfic would be good. As Charles Bephin says, "Warhammer 40K can make anything awesome"

      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Rikaishi <rikashi@...> wrote:
      > The Commissar Cain novels, aside from being awesome for their great sense
      > of humor, have a lesbian pair as part of the background cast of characters.
      > They are just a couple of valhallan guardsmen who generally only accompany
      > Cain through a couple of chapters in each novel, but of all the grunts that
      > accompany him these are the only two that survive everything. In fact Cain
      > surmises that it's the two ladies' close relationship which allows them to
      > pull through each time. As for the exact nature of that relationship, he
      > basically runs a don't-ask-don't-tell policy.
      > On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Wunderlampe <thirohk@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > It's pretty late, but I was wondering Just wondering if there was any
      > > Warhammer 40K yuri knocking around the place. This comes from noticing that
      > > the Sisters of Battle basically make the Claymores look all wet in
      > > comparison. (come to think of it, I think there was some in _A Thousand
      > > Sons_, probably the best written of the Heresy novels so far...)
      > >
      > > Or, if you wanted to write the ultimate in Cracktastic fanfiction, there's
      > > the possibility of "Maramite and Warhammer 40K", in the style of the famous
      > > fanfiction...

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic