28146Re: The Yuri Gap

  • Wunderlampe
    Apr 7, 2010
      I'm going to be very pedantic here and point out while you're disagreeing with my analysis of what is and is not typically interesting, you're not, here anyway, disagreeing that many more might see things my way - or be able to perform your way (basically, you get a Proust once every few centuries).

      There's your answer. Prosaic, perhaps, but plausible.

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Wunderlampe" <thirohk@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I realize I'm probably repeating what others have said, but I get the feeling you're over thinking this.
      >
      > That's pretty obvious. :)

      Very Socratic. :) (Lee Harris has an excellent discussion of Socrates you'd probably like to look up...)