      From: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Yuricon@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of EricaF
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:00 AM
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yuricon] The Yuri Gap

      So I'm reading through the piles and piles of stuff I've got sitting here and I can't but help notice a gap.
      And yet...I can't help but notice a gap.

      The gap is that bit after "we're together as a couple" and before "we living together."

      This is the kind of story I covered in "Playing House" in Yuri Monogatari 4 and what "Fufu" is doing in Yuri Hime S. This space when two women are past building a physical relationship out of an emotional one and trying to translate that into real life. Moving in, getting furniture - dealing with bills and budgets and family and food and...stuff.

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic