28062Add and confirm more yuri titles in ANN's Encyclopedia

  • puyopop34
    Mar 4, 2010
      The peeps of ANN's Encyclopedia staff are getting overwhelmed in checking and confirming every newly added titles for their database and needs help from the ANN's users in assisting them. You can find more information here:

      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedist/2010-03-02

      I've contributed these titles that are waiting in queue. It might speed up the queuing process if you guys help confirm these titles.

      Sono Hanabira ni Kuchi Duke wo Anata to Koibito Tsunagi (OAV)
      Kisses, Sighs, and Cherry-Blossom Pink (manga)
      Simoun (manga)
      Tokimeki Mononoke Gakuen (manga)
      Gokujou Drops (manga)
      Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu (manga)
      Girls' Aesthetics (manga)

      And I just found out I added these ones (it's been awhile since I requested those):

      Magie Paire (manga)
      Chatting at the Amber Teahouse (manga)
      Kurogane Pukapuka Tai (manga)
      Hakodate Youjin Buraichou Himegami (manga)

      I know that you know there are a lot more out there so if there are any other yuri titles you want to add, you can do so here and click on the appropriate links:

      http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/