27920Re: [Yuricon] Founding of Yuricon Makes Afterellen.com's Best. Lesbian. Decade. Ever. list!

  • Joseph Wagner
    Jan 3, 2010
      Although I've only been following your organization for a little more than half of the decade, every week has been a fun and exciting escape.  It's so awesome that you're finally getting the recognition you deserve for the thousands of hours you poured over things I wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole.  Your translation, editing and organizing skills and connections have put yuri on the map.  I have no doubt the next decade will be equally as exciting if you put even a fourth of the energy and enthusiasm into Yuricon that you did last decade (but please don't kill yourself--four jobs is more than any human should have to juggle).  Congratulations.

      ~Senbei

      On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM, EricaF <anilesbocon01@...> wrote:

      Hi all -

      What a morning! I woke to find a comment on Okazu letting me know that the Founding of Yuricon made Afterellen.com's Best. Lesbian. Decade. ever list. I immediately burst into tears, like I won some award or something. :-)

      http://www.afterellen.com/people/2009/12/best-lesbian-decade-ever?page=0,3

      I just want to thank you all for your friendship, your support of Yuri and your energy and time.

      Here's to an even better decade ahead!

      "How much sand will the hand hold?" ~Jessica, mother of Muad'Dib
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic