27873Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!

  • Salvador
    Dec 8, 2009
      I usually (and I bet a good number of people here) used these AMV contests as an opportunity to scope out what kind of AMVs some users are able to produce in one fell swoop like in this case the primarily the yuri ones. So I'm hoping there is more than one entry to check out once this contest is over.

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Salvador" <darkchibi07@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So only one week left, huh? Do you have enough entries for a solid AMV contest?
      > >

      > I'm not sure what you mean by "enough." There's no minimum for Yuricon contests. :-) To imply that there needs to be a certain amount is pretty odd, don't you think?
      >
      > We've had contests in the past where there was one entry - that's perfectly fine by me. If one person has passion and interest enough to submit an entry, I'm pleased.

      > Yuricon - "For Real Women Who Like Their Women...Animated"
      > http://www.yuricon.com

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic