27871Re: The 2009 Yuricon/Yuri Studio AMV Contest is *on*!

    Dec 8, 2009
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Salvador" <darkchibi07@...> wrote:

      > So only one week left, huh? Do you have enough entries for a solid AMV contest?

      I'm not sure what you mean by "enough." There's no minimum for Yuricon contests. :-) To imply that there needs to be a certain amount is pretty odd, don't you think?

      We've had contests in the past where there was one entry - that's perfectly fine by me. If one person has passion and interest enough to submit an entry, I'm pleased.

      Yuricon - "For Real Women Who Like Their Women...Animated"
      http://www.yuricon.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic