27862Re: Holiday Manga?

  • Lyn
    Dec 4, 2009
      I get it (I guess)! Sorry for being confused and clueless, but for those of us that need the facts of on-line life spelled out for us: To see manga gift-giving suggestions, click on one of the links below, or on the link to the original "Great Manga Gift-Giving Guide" post, then browse to your heart's content on the links contained within that link. There's about a dozen of them, so although it's not at all "too much" trouble, it does take considerable time!